PDA

View Full Version : Health warning for online grinders!

mcompany
19.04.13, 20:56
The bad news is that what poker **** the human brain through is unsustainable. I was told that if I choose to play online poker as a full time career, I will likely die of a stroke before the age of 50. They said that the human brain simply does not have the capacity to put itself through 8+ hour days of mass multi-table online poker. They said that playing online poker to that degree was quite literally one of the very worst things you can do to your brain and body.

Solutions:

1- Quit playing -- yeah, right!
2- Be reactive -- meaning you wait until it all catches up with you, and then sell your soul to a doctor to try to fix you.
3- Be proactive -- make small changes in your daily habits that will improve the quality of your life and affect how long you can live this lifestyle.

Healthy Grinding Tips:

Play it in a much healthier fashion which for awhile will be about 5-10 hours a week. Or another way to avoid severe damage would be to go on a schedule of playing for 2 hours followed by lots of exercise and then for 2 hours more.

:)

Mr_Kenny
19.04.13, 21:13
Copy pastesid leatherassi blogist?

mcompany
19.04.13, 21:19
Jah, Full story http://nailedontheriver.blogspot.com/2013/02/health-warning-for-online-grinders.html ja seal veel lingid. Hea kõrvataha panna ;)

Mr_Kenny
19.04.13, 21:32
Kasulik read kindlasti kõigile.

Kakahirmutis
19.04.13, 22:25
Keegi ei ütlegi et poh yolo?

Pudgehook
20.04.13, 11:37
No sellepärast ongi kõik vanad tegijad quited ju.

gamblingFTW
20.04.13, 11:38
poh yolo

Kakahirmutis
20.04.13, 13:38
poh yolo

Lõpuks ometi