PDA

View Full Version : TONYBET ALUSTAS TURNIIRIDEGA: €10 000 väärtuses auhindu + WSOP pakett

ranka
06.01.16, 14:57
TONYBET’I POKKERITOAS NÜÜD KA HOLD’EM TURNIIRID. SELLE PUHUL JAGATAKSE €10 000 RAHALISTE AUHINDADENA, NUTISEADMEID JA WSOP PAKETT.

Loe edasi: http://www.pokkeriprod.com/tonybet-unisture-freerollid/

rasmer
06.01.16, 16:45
Oma võrgustik ?

ranka
06.01.16, 17:45
Oma võrgustik ?

Jup. Trafficut ja ei ole ning rake nõue on kentsakas, sest rahalauad on rake vabad - ainult turniiridel on rake :)

g00000se
06.01.16, 21:07
Only thing they lack is an easy way to withdraw money off site. Get ready to send myriads of documents detailing the information of your official existence including your parents birthdates , all the places where you have ever traveled etc..
It will still take over a month in minimum for a withdrawal to take place. Something I have not encountered during 7 years and in dozens of sites i´ve played over the years.
So if you´ve not in a hurry to make money , Welcome!! I seriously hope this is´nt one of those sites that purposefully delays withdrawals because they know the customers are likely to loose their balances out of degeneracy or beung drunk.

Selline iseloomustus tonybetil :D Kes proovinud on?

ranka
12.01.16, 19:01
Rahade poole pealt: olen alati saanud need mõistliku aja vältel kätte pangakontole (umbes 48 tundi), aga summad ei ole suured ka olnud 100-150 vahel ja kogemusi ehk 3-4 korda.