Tsitaat Algselt postitas sojapiim Vaata postitust

Conclusion

I have read for days, even weeks. My neck is stiff from sitting in one spot researching. There are thousands of pages on soy, stating that it is wonderful, and thousands of pages saying how terrible it is. After all I have read, it is clear that money is the deciding factor, not health. Soy is a drug, like many herbs. It is too powerful of a drug to use freely as a food. I visited a health food store yesterday. There was aisle after aisle and shelf after shelf of ready-made, packaged, long lasting, processed, soy health food. There were soy based vitamins, medicines, creams, lotions, rubs, green drinks, baby food, cereal, crackers, milk, soup, cookies, meat substitute, noodles, hot drinks, sauces, nut substitute, chips, candy bars, and anything else a person eats. While I stood there looking around, I felt like I had been a big fool to have thought that all that stuff was healthy. When men try to improve on what God gave, it should be questioned. Cereal should be grains; milk should be the way it was in the Promised Land; meat should be as it was when Jesus fed the multitude, or when Abraham fed the angels of God, and vegetables should be garden fresh.

* Isaiah 7:15 -- Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good. (prophecy of Jesus and what he would eat and why)
* II Samuel 17:29 -- And honey, and butter, and sheep, and cheese of kine, for David, and for the people that were with him, to eat: for they said, The people is hungry, and weary, and thirsty, in the wilderness. (God's anointed man and his army are fed)
* Isaiah 7:22 -- And it shall come to pass, for the abundance of milk that they shall give he shall eat butter: for butter and honey shall every one eat that is left in the land. (noted because it was a blessing from God)