"A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except Sunday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer" .

The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down: Why not on Sunday? and the voice from in the well shouts back: Because on Sunday, it’s your day in the well . "

Tere! My name is William Ross and I live in Tallinn, playing poker professionally.

A little about me... I've been playing online poker for about 10 years, and for 2.5 years professionally. I used to work as a software engineer for a company called Lockheed Martin, before leaving to play poker full time in the summer of 2008.

I am from the Washington D.C. area in the United States. I moved to Estonia one month after Black Friday. It was a difficult decision at first. I first thought about Canada, but could not get excited about the country. I had been to Estonia for the EPT in 2010 and really loved it. I had met some guys in the poker community like Ranka and ESTPatrick who were pretty cool.

This is my third year doing Supernova Elite. I just finished getting 1 million VPPs yesterday! I play so many different games it is hard to answer "What do you play?" with one sentence. Lately I have been playing the 20 BB CAP games (200nl-2k), and $100-500 sngs. However, when I first relocated to Estonia I was playing $60-100 sngs (due to a lower bankroll), and 200-400nl hold Em, and PLO.

I have traveled quite a bit in the past couple years and played in most of the major tournaments, WSOP, PCA, Aussie Millions, EPTs, LAPTs, and APPT.

Some other random stuff about me. I trained jujitsu and MMA for 4 years from about 2006-2010. I do a lot of long term investing in the stock market. I also like to read a lot, a huge variety of subjects, but history is one of my favorites.