Eesti Pokkeriportaal
Lehekülg 4, kokku 13 EsimeneEsimene ... 23456 ... ViimaneViimane
Näidatakse tulemusi 61 kuni 80, kokku 250
    Pokkerihai
    Liitus
    Oct 2008

Re: The Well: wpr101

Is it advanatage to meet new girls in Estonia being foreigner compered to local guys.

Republicans or democrats or something else? Whats the main political positions you like/dislike about them?
    Best and worst thing about US? Biggest problem you think USA faces?

Pokkerihai Kasutaja Cypher0 avatar
    Liitus
    Jan 2010

( Click to show/hide )

What kind of music do you like?
    Do you listen to music while grinding, or do you prefer silence?
    What's your favorite drink during poker sessions?

( Click to show/hide )

Have a nice holiday!

Vana Tegija
    Liitus
    Jun 2011

Tsitaat Algselt postitas Cypher0 Vaata postitust

What kind of music do you like?
    Do you listen to music while grinding, or do you prefer silence?
    What's your favorite drink during poker sessions?

( Click to show/hide )

Have a nice holiday!
    ^
    This

Also:

Do you depend on your daily routine a lot? And if you break it is it hard for you to get back into it and does it affect your results/mindset being out of your usual routine.

Luuramas Naisteturniire
    Liitus
    Nov 2008

Have you bought a TV yet?

Õpihimuline Mängur Kasutaja Dzuu avatar
    Liitus
    Oct 2008

Is it hard too see so much soccer around you ?

Vana Tegija Kasutaja rasmer avatar
    Liitus
    Oct 2009

Tsitaat Algselt postitas Dzuu Vaata postitust
    Is it hard too see so much soccer around you ?

( Click to show/hide )

Have you ever played poker while high on cannabis? Do you think it effects the game in a positive or negative way. Have you ever used other drugs while you play poker. (adderal seems to be very popular among grinders or something else)

Do you think that an average american is really not intelligent at all, but really confident about everything he/she does?
    Have you evern seen a "crack ho"?
    Have you ever been at a party in the US where there's jocks with beer bongs shouting "DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!" and other stupid stuff like that?
    Have you seen the Wire (TV-show), if you have tell us what you think about it?
    Favourite TV-show and movie?
    What do you think about other parts of Tallinn besides old town?
    Have you ever tried:
    1)
    ( Click to show/hide )

2)
    ( Click to show/hide )

3)
    ( Click to show/hide )

Does the estonian christmas food (posted the pictures above) freak you out or the seem edible?
    What do you think about the supermarkets and shoppingmalls in Estonia?
    First and last thing you bought from Estonia (food and beverages don't count)?
    Viimati muudetud mikk2468 poolt : 16.12.11 at 21:00

Luuramas Naisteturniire
    Liitus
    Nov 2008

If you want to try this food but can't be bothered to cook it, there is a place called Tommi Grill that offers it from like 5 minutes walking distance from your place:

thoughts on future of online poker in europe?
    Looks like it is trending pretty badly in terms of segregration. I haven't been following it that much though. Estonia seems to have gotten it right with the .ee sites which pay taxes to the Estonian government. I only found out about a month ago, that session timer in the top right is a specific Estonia only feature lol

bermuda triangle as home - what do u do if u need to sleep in the nighttime?
    It seems that is where a lot of ships get wrecked - or where aliens come if you believe the theories :P My guess would be it has either been chance that a lot of ships have gone done there, or there are some freak one time waves, maybe some electrical interference, not really sure.

do u use a pee bottle? what bottle? large ice tea?
    Sometimes, but lately I try and run as fast as I can to the bathroom, piss as fast as I can and then run back, and say Perform, Perform, Perform, because I need to click insanely fast to get caught up. In the past I've made more misclicks coming back. On average it eats about half my time banks, but using Table Ninja helps.

If I want to play a super long session where I know I will need to pee multiple times, I usually keep 2 cups nearby. I think poker created this weird condition in me... my mind began to associate peeing with losing money lol. Now whenever I get the sense that I need to pee at all anywhere, I'm like fuck I should go pee before I really need to pee.

have you broken anything bcus of tilt?
    I've torn a CardPlayer in half a couple times. Earlier this year I brought like 30 chips with me to shuffle while I was playing. They were destroyed earlier this year when I picked them all up at once and smashed them against the ground. I am still finding pieces of them in my apartment to this date. I had one of the worst sessions ever, and then there was some stupid 18-man $60... I'd already lost like 5k on the day, so this tournament was totally irrelevant. It went longer than the rest of the tournaments, I think I bubbled it like AA vs KQs when he hit a runner runner flush... that's when the chips got airborne :D

Whats with the geography in america? Can they locate Sweden in maps? France?
    They have a 33% chance to guess Sweden by picking between Norway, Sweden, and Finland. It's known to be one of the 3. France, they might accidentally guess Germany, but some people know France. There is a perception in America, that France, Italy, and Spain are incredibly nice, and the rest of Europe is shit. My geography has gotten real good lately, I have a huge map of Europe in my apartment, and then a huge map of the world as well.

Tell some more things that are considered as SIN in america but here nobody cares.
    The first week I was here I saw two guys drinking a 6 pack at a bus stop, surrounded by old ladies... that would be considered outrageous in America. Strip clubs are segregated from the rest of stuff. My friends and I would drive 1 hour to West Virginia to go to strip clubs there... they had better rules, like drinking/smoking allowed, girls totally naked, and much cheaper drinks. I've seen times here where someone has just passed out in the grass after drinking too much, totally cold. In America, if a cop found you might be taken to jail for "public intoxication" or "public indencency". If you got caught pissing in public just say against a wall, there is an "urination in public" charge, and some really fucked up cases where you can get added to a sex offender list for this.

Is this true, that in US people usually finish their jokes with just kidding?
    Most of the time you would say that if you said something semi-insulting but was supposed to be funny and they didn't laugh. I think 10 years ago, people used that expression much more. Even online it used to be standard to type j/k a ton, but now not so much.

what kind of software were you engineering mostly in Lockheed?
    I worked with a lot of imagery coming back from Unmanned Ariel Vehicles (UAVs). Some tasks where like overlaying custom imagery from Iran/Iraq over Google Maps or Google Earth. I also worked on the "next generation" of Army communication networks. Most of the programming I did was in Java. I had a top secret clearance as well. They had to interview people like my neighbors, and college friends to see what random shit they could find on me. I had a "minor in possession" charge for having alcohol when I was 19 (wtf), and so they asked everyone what is his favorite drink, how much does he drink, etc.

Tsitaat Algselt postitas jrgn hell Vaata postitust
    Also, as i imagine that you have shared a taxi with ranka a lot, was it weird to you, that people in here sit in the front seat, while in the US this is out of the quetsion?
    I've seen it in other countries, and usually some sits up front in America if there are 3+ people in the cab. It does seem unusual to be only one person and sit up front though.

Tsitaat Algselt postitas Maxi Vaata postitust
    Do you think that americans in general are dumb/fat or is it just a stupid stereotype made up by the rest of the world to feel better about themselves?
    With regards to intelligence I think it's like any other population where they are both exceptionally dumb people and exceptionally smart people with a wide range between. The dumb perception probably comes into play when otherwise smart people talk about us vs them. As in America versus the rest of the world.

For fatness I think Americans are definitely fatter. They serve much bigger portions and have many more fast food places. In the area where I am from, most food places close at 10pm and then all that is left are many fast food options. I have lost some weight by not even trying here since they serve you less, and I eat fast food less.

Tsitaat Algselt postitas alaska Vaata postitust
    Which brand laptop do you have, how much it cost and how the salesman reacted when you bought it?
    FPP Store obv :D

Sony Vaio, with whatever settings came with it. I honestly only glace at the specs on it. Since I was planning to use it for poker, I wasn't that concerned with the processor/RAM, although it seems to be pretty good. It is easily the best laptop I've had; no problems at all in nearly 2 years of ownership. I will definitely only buy Sony for awhile... I used to like Dells before, but had way more problems with them.

Tsitaat Algselt postitas ranka Vaata postitust
    Your name is William Peppard Ross, so I ask: are you related to George "Hannibal Smith" Peppard (the guy from a-team)?
    Yep, I am related to George Peppard the actor! I met him once when I was a small child, like 3 years old. Then unfortunately he died shortly after, he had lung cancer, and had been a smoker his whole life. I do not have any real memories of him, and I also forget the exact way I am related lol.

Tsitaat Algselt postitas numnuts Vaata postitust
    If you could change One thing thru your poker career, what would it be, and why?
    I began playing on PokerRoom.com in 1999. I borrowed my mom's credit card to play for $50, she refused for awhile, then finally said only one time. Well I lost all the money, so I went to my Dad for his credit card, and got another $50 on there, knowing I could not lose it.

They didn't even have no limit back then. It was only limit games. I made $500 over the course of the summer. But I quit the game after I took a shot at a 20/40 limit game and lost quads vs quads where it was capped on every street.

I do not know to this date whether you could play more than 1 table on there. Honestly the idea never even crossed my mind... it seems so crazy now. I guess I just assumed 2 tables was cheating, but maybe you could only play one table. I quit the game for awhile.

It wasn't till 2003 or so, that I saw a friend playing small stakes on Party with 3 tables up, and was like holy shit, you can play more than 1 table? He's like duh? I pretty much started grinding 25nl on Party that night, but lost most of my deposit.

If I had continued all the way from 1999 to 2003 learning the game, it would have given me a huge advantage.

Tsitaat Algselt postitas privador Vaata postitust
    Is it advanatage to meet new girls in Estonia being foreigner compered to local guys.
    The answer is it depends. There have been some cases where girls are more interested in me because I am foreign. But many other times where I've been at a party or bar, and missing out on good parts of the conversation because I do not know Estonian (yet).

Tsitaat Algselt postitas -Siim- Vaata postitust
    Republicans or democrats or something else? Whats the main political positions you like/dislike about them?
    Best and worst thing about US? Biggest problem you think USA faces?
    Neither party represents anyone anymore, which is why Americans are furious with the system. They are both parties of big government. Democrats want to spend infinite amounts of money on welfare and social progams, and Republicans want to spend infinite on military and wars. The reckless spending is the biggest problem. Because few brick walls have been hit yet, the politicians spend like there is unlimited. So I would say excessive spending is the biggest problem... but it's also a similar problem in Japan, and Europe.

I have more a libertarian philosophy. I'd prefer a small government that only operates on what is needed, and maximum personal freedoms. The reason I stopped supporting Republicans is they want to ban everything they disagree with like poker, and abortions. Except they want to expand gun ownership lol.

I already really like Estonia and was convinced I was going to move here after Black Friday. I then randomly looked up Internet Freedom, and Estonia scores #1 in internet freedom in the world!

Lehekülg 4, kokku 13 EsimeneEsimene ... 23456 ... ViimaneViimane

Teema info

Kasutajad vaatamas seda teemat

Hetkel on 1 kasutajat vaatamas seda teemat. (0 registreeritud kasutajat 1 külalist)

Postitamise reeglid

• Sa ei tohi postitada uusi teemasid
  • Sa ei tohi postitada vastuseid
  • Sa ei tohi postitada manuseid
  • Sa ei tohi muuta oma postitusi
  •  
  • BB kood on Sisse lülitatud
  • Emotikonid on Sisse lülitatud
  • [IMG] kood on Sisse lülitatud
  • [VIDEO] code is Sisse lülitatud
  • HTML-kood on Välja lülitatud
TAGASI ÜLES